Panguitch High School is a small, yet mighty, school located in a farming community with world class red rocks on the east side and alpine vistas to the west. In addition to having some great scenery, Panguitch High School is an extremely competitive school.
Whether it’s academics or athletics, Panguitch holds more state titles than any other 1A school in the state of Utah. Our students also enjoy the luxury of 1 to 1 take-home devices.
- PHS employs individuals holding an LEA-Specific educator license, license areas, and/or endorsement.
- Types of Educator Licenses:
- Professional: Standard professional license issued to educators that have completed a Utah education program, traditional or alternative, or transferred an educator license from another state or country and met Utah’s licensure requirements. Valid for 5 years, renewable.
- Associate: Temporary license issued to an individual earning their professional educator license through a Utah university-based or alternate education preparation program as defined in Utah Administrative Rule R277-301. Valid for 3 years.
- LEA-Specific: Temporary license approved by the governing board of a Local Education Agency (LEA) under Utah Administrative Rule R277-301. Valid for 1, 2, or 3 years.
- Panguitch High School has 51% of educators who hold a Professional License and 46% who hold an LEA Specific License.
- Utah Educator Look-Up Tool https://cactus.schools.